понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ford escape recalls 2001





Yesterday I took communion at church. During the service, as you are supposed to, I thought about all of the things I have been doing that made me a bad Christian. I have fallen short on many things. The first thing that came to mind was that I had been falling short on the command to love your neighbor as yourself. Even though April had been mean to me and wasnapos;t making an effort to talk to me ... Neither was I. If I was in Aprilapos;s position, I would want to be reached out to with a hand of friendship and to have SOMEONE�support her pregnancy. The second thing that came to mind was the fact that I have been lazy around the house. I spend hours looking for a job, but I could save that for the evening and do chores around the house like I used to. In the spirit of that is the fact that just because I donapos;t have a job doesnapos;t mean that my life is on hold. I can do things for the Lord without a paying position, so I am committed to the search for volunteer work. The third thing that came to mind was how seperate I have made the Lord from my everyday. At times, I donapos;t think about Him unless it is Sunday. This must change. I am going to read the word of God, and try to keep him on my mind.
Yesterday, I made steps to repair my relationship with April. I spoke to her. I helped her load up all of the baby things into her car and into Ericapos;s truck, and while doing this, I carried on small talk, that resulted in her really responding to me and I think, we are well on our way to a repair.
I�donapos;t care what her motives are, those are things that she has to answer for. The only thing that I can control is how I react to her, and try to be an example of a Christian person. I hope that this baby will be the thing that gets her life in order, that that is Godapos;s plan. As for everything else, slow and steady movements with the best of intentions.



drinking water hoses, ford escape recalls 2001, ford escape recalls, ford escape recall notices, ford escape recall notice.



Комментариев нет: